The RS1 delivers deep bass that smaller speakers are unable to, giving a more satisfying and realistic audio experience. It’s a perfect addition to our MR1 and R3S
models or indeed any other system where a subwoofer with style and good sound is required, providing the joy of bass in every note and song.
The tailored grille and hand-crafted wood panels of RS1 means it fits seamlessly with other furnishings, making it a product that customers will be proud to display in their homes.
- Frequency response 25Hz – 200Hz
- Cabinet Tuned passive radiator enclosure
- Drivers 170mm treated fibre long-throw active driver and 170mm passive radiator
- Amplifier 100W RMS Class D with soft clipping filter
- Controls Adjustable crossover 50–180Hz, input/volume level control and 180 degree phase switch
- Auto on Automatically turns on and sleeps after 15 minutes when no signal is detected
- Input Sub-input via Mono RCA input (up to 2.3Vrms)
- Finish Lead Grey cabinet cloth with Rich Walnut top and bottom panels
- Product compatibility RS1 is compatible with our MR1, R3S and R410 models or any other active speaker or amplifier with subwoofer or pre-out phono connectors
- Box contains RS1 subwoofer, mains lead, 1.5m RCA connector lead and quick start guide
- Power consumption 0.5W standby, 2.0W idle
- AC power input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Product dimensions H300 × W250 × D265mm (inc. feet and controls)
- Product weight 6.7kg
You are unable to use this feature
You must login or register to ask questions. We recommend reading questions before you make any purchases.