- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
Fitbit Versa syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android & Windows devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later and Windows 10 devices.
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android and Windows devices.
- Music control via Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
BATTERY AND POWER
Fitbit Versa has a battery life of 4+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging your watch every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Fitbit Versa is water resistant to 50 metres. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Versa in a hot tub or sauna.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
The Fitbit Versa classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminum watch case and buckle.